Andy Lau has substantial experience representing pe/vc funds, investment banks and startup and growth companies in pe/vc investments, M&A, IPO and capital markets transactions. For a preliminary consultation, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AskVenture.com professional excel cap table is available for US$9.99 only. It’s an excel template that you can plug in your own variables and it will automatically calculate all the figures and information, and the template will generate a complete cap table for a company.
It shows the capitalization of a company before and after 3 series of venture capital financing. It illustrates the dilution of the shareholding of each shareholder after each financing (Series A, Series B, and Series C) – calculated on both fully diluted and non-fully diluted basis.
Please click the Buy Now button below to arrange payment of US$9.99 by paypal. Once payment is received, AskVenture.com professional excel cap table will be sent to your email address and you can use it right away. It is in excel (.xls) format.
I have received positive feedback from a lot of venture captalists, investors, financial institutions, bankers, accountants and lawyers.
Buy now for US$9.99 only!
- Download Pre Post IPO Global Offering Stats Share Cap Table Excel Spreadsheet Template
- Download Sample Share Cap Table Template of a Venture Capital Term Sheet
- Download pre post ipo global offering stats shareholding cap table spreadsheet template sample xls
- Pre-money, Post-money Valuation and Calculation in a Venture Capital Investment
- What is pre-emptive right in a venture capital / private equity (vc/pe) investment?