Andy Lau has substantial experience representing pe/vc funds, investment banks and startup and growth companies in pe/vc investments, M&A, IPO and capital markets transactions. For a preliminary consultation, please email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About this cap table
This is exactly the kind of cap table that law firms or venture capitalists would use in a venture capital financing transaction.
It shows you:
1. Capitalization of a company at founding (before preferred stock financing – Series A financing)
2. Capitalization of a company after preferred stock financing – Series A financing
3. Capitalization calculated both on fully diluted basis and non fully diluted basis
4. Pre-money valuation and post-money valuation
5. Calculation of purchase price per share
6. Shareholding of all shareholders of the company
I am surprised that many cap tables you can download from other websites do not even address some of the above basic yet essential information that a cap table should address. I hope you will find my cap table useful and helpful.
Excel format (.xls)
If you would like a copy of the cap table spreadsheet in excel format (.xls), please email me at:
- Download AskVenture.com Professional Excel Cap Table Template (.xls)
- Download Pre Post IPO Global Offering Stats Share Cap Table Excel Spreadsheet Template
- Download pre post ipo global offering stats shareholding cap table spreadsheet template sample xls
- Pre-money, Post-money Valuation and Calculation in a Venture Capital Investment
- Sample liquidation preference clause in a typical venture capital term sheet